Hi, we are CreditBook!
January 3, 2022
Currently being used by hundreds of thousands of micro businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months, our customer centric approach has built trust with our users to help them digitise their businesses through technology. CreditBook is a digital ledger that tracks bookkeeping and credit collection. With close to 1 million users and two mentions in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list this year, we are just getting started! We are always looking for ambitious individuals to add to our team, from anywhere in the world. If this is an opportunity that resonates with you, and you want to be at a company that puts impact and customers first with operators that have had success in Pakistan and Europe, then continue to read below!
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles with the ability to influence the development teams for consistent implementation.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary employees are confident in the use of software development practices and able to learn new skills
- Proactively identify and tackle upcoming challenges by continually researching best practices in software engineering
- Help development teams with difficult designs and troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Own and deliver non-functional system requirements
- Make sure that different parts of the organization are cohesive and well-integrated
How you’ll make an impact
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
- A passion for programming and solving problems with code.
- A strong technical background and you are still capable of using it every day.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Familiarity with AWS architecture.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and architecture design.
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Prior experience in leading & building teams, and cross-functional collaboration,
What we’d love to see
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- Internal and external Masterclasses from individuals at Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Become part of a multicultural team, spread across 3 continents.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- We believe in a remote first culture. Work when you want, how you want -- onsite or remote or both!